Open top menu
7 Jan 2015

As you may or may not be aware I have been collaborating with fellow technical analyst William Tyson on an eMagazine series that focuses on the dominance of the Mercedes W05 in 2014.  We are pleased to announce the arrival of the first part of this eMag: The Mercedes W05: Understanding the dominance of the 2014 machine and the team behind it

Part 1 is a 63 page edition that covers team personnel, the teams history, a brief overview of the changes made to the technical regulations for 2014 and a race by race analysis.  Subsequent editions will cover the aerodynamic principles of the W05, a detailed explanation of the award winning PU106A Hybrid along with a wrap up edition tieing all the elements together and a brief look at the 2015 campaign ahead.

We have chosen Google Play as our distribution method as it offers the widest platform availabilty, granting you access from a plethora of devices including access via Android and Apple apps.
Tagged

5 comments:

  1. hello
    please can you change Google play as this message appear to me
    Sorry! Books on Google Play is not available in your country yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased your ebook but can't read it on me iPhone. Any chance you could make it available on iBooks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Byron, I'm sorry to hear that it works fine on my iPhone, you'll need the Google Play Books app from the App Store though. We decided against iBooks for now as the Google platform offered a multitude of options. If you can't get the app to work let me know and I'll see what I can do about getting it sorted for you.

      Matt

      Delete
    2. Thx Matt I downloaded the app and it all works perfectly. Really appreciate your prompt reply to my inquiry.

      Delete

Total Pageviews